Our Kirkland eye doctor is confident that Optical Images can provide the eye care you need. Below you’ll find a list of some of the key eye care services that our optometric practice offers.
Thorough Eye Exams in Kirkland and Redmond, WA
Comprehensive eye exams for adults and children, co-management of laser vision correction surgery, caring for eye emergencies and so much more. The optometrist in Kirkland, WA provides comprehensive eye care to patients in Redmond, Woodinville, Bellevue, Bothell, Duvall, Carnation and the surrounding areas. Our eye care services including treatment for a range of conditions including glaucoma, low vision, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye, cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Learn more about what problems can be spotted with an eye exam, what’s involved in a comprehensive exam, and special considerations for kids and contacts.
- Early identification of a child's vision problem is crucial.
- A non-surgical way to correct your vision!
- Including Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, and Cataracts.
- We use the most up-to-date technology to ensure the best eye care possible. Learn about the different types of tests and equipment you may experience on a visit to Optical Images in Kirkland, WA.
- Did you know our Kirkland optometrist can help you with red eyes, pink eye, or sore eyes, foreign body removal and eye emergencies?
- If you're ready for an alternative to glasses and/or contacts look to us for co-management of LASIK, cataract, and other ocular surgery.